Missing from the results?
Sometimes tags (chips) don't work - they may have been damaged in the post, or bent and the internal wiring broken, or just be faulty (although they are all checked at least twice during the programming process).
Sometimes the timekeepers may have missed recording you as you crossed the line, or maybe you were disqualified (e.g. for wearing an iPod or mp3 player when the rules did not permit this).
If your chip time is shown to be the same as your gun time, you either started at the front or your tag didn't register as you crossed the start mats. If you recorded your own personal time, let me know and I'll get that added in for you.
If you're not shown in the results, email me (john at uktimers dot net) and I'll do my best to get you included. I will need some basic information first, though:
(1) The name of the race
(2) Your full name
(3) Your race number
(4) Your gun finish time (if you recorded it or there was a race clock at the finish)
(5) If you recorded your own personal time, let me know if this was from when the race officially started, or from when you crossed the start line.
(6) If you don't know your time, did you finish with, or near, someone you know or can identify? If so, were you with them, in front or behind?
(7) In case your tag (chip) didn't work at the start, let me know if you started with or near someone you can identify.
(8) It also helps to know what you were wearing so, if we have a race finish line video, we can try to spot you on that. Sometimes numbers aren't visible on the video, so knowing who to look out for can be the only way to see you.
MOST IMPORTANT - if you know the time showing on any race clock as you finished this will give me the best chance to locate you on the video, especially in busy races.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I CAN ONLY HELP YOU OUT IF THIS IS A RACE THAT WE HAVE TIMED. I CAN'T AMEND RESULTS FOR OTHER RACES - YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT THE ORGANISERS TO DO THAT!